- Machine Operators
- Waterline/Mainline Operator and Excavators
- CDL Drivers with clean driving records
- Finished Blade Operators
- Paving Operator/Foreman
- General Equipment Operator/Laborer
*Apply online below or print the application*
Ramshorn Construction, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a heavy equipment operator for underground utility's construction. Ramshorn Construction, Inc provides utility construction services general underground utility construction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Operator position will be responsible for OSHA compliant safe and efficient operation of heavy equipment and machinery (330, 10 hyd, 8 hyd, 320 excavators, dozers, mini excavators, back hoe, track hoe, skid steer etc.). The Operator will be responsible for excavating manhole, hand hole/vaults, trenches, laying pipe, water and vacuum testing, compaction and back-fill excavations. This position will also be working along with other crew members performing other duties as assigned.
• Operate all heavy machinery in a safe manner.
• Identify utilities in the trench/ bore path
• Follow all on-site safety procedures.
• Setup, preparation, and cleanup of excavation sites.
• Excavate trenches, back-fill excavations, and compact/level earth to grade specifications
• Perform restoration of excavation sites
• Work with a positive attitude
• Ensure optimal and efficient use of all available resources, equipment, supplies, and materials
• Ensure safe equipment operation, tools, and conditions on all sites
• Keeps work site neat and orderly
• Perform other tasks assigned by the Project Foreman, Superintendent and/or Project Manager
• 3 - 5 years of heavy equipment with underground utility experience
• Valid driver's license
• Strong focus on quality and safety
• All employees must pass drug/alcohol screening
• Ability to travel as required
• Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
Why Ramshorn Construction?
• An upstanding Company, in business for over 28 years, and trusted as an industry leader
• Working environment and culture that emphasizes safety and productivity
• Ongoing job training and advancement opportunities
• Offer Health and Dental Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
• High School diploma or GED is preferred