- Machine Operators
- Waterline/Mainline Operator and Excavators
- CDL Drivers with clean driving records
- Finished Blade Operators
- Paving Operator/Foreman
- General Equipment Operator/Laborer
*Apply online below or print the application*
Ramshorn Construction, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a heavy equipment operator for underground utility's construction. Ramshorn Construction, Inc provides utility construction services general underground utility construction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Operator position will be responsible for OSHA compliant safe and efficient operation of heavy equipment and machinery (330, 10 hyd, 8 hyd, 320 excavators, dozers, mini excavators, back hoe, track hoe, skid steer etc.). The Operator will be responsible for excavating manhole, hand hole/vaults, trenches, laying pipe, water and vacuum testing, compaction and back-fill excavations. This position will also be working along with other crew members performing other duties as assigned.
• Operate all heavy machinery in a safe manner.
• Identify utilities in the trench/ bore path
• Follow all on-site safety procedures.
• Setup, preparation, and cleanup of excavation sites.
• Excavate trenches, back-fill excavations, and compact/level earth to grade specifications
• Perform restoration of excavation sites
• Work with a positive attitude
• Ensure optimal and efficient use of all available resources, equipment, supplies, and materials
• Ensure safe equipment operation, tools, and conditions on all sites
• Keeps work site neat and orderly
• Perform other tasks assigned by the Project Foreman, Superintendent and/or Project Manager
• 3 - 5 years of heavy equipment with underground utility experience
• Valid driver's license
• Strong focus on quality and safety
• All employees must pass drug/alcohol screening
• Ability to travel as required
• Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
Why Ramshorn Construction?
• An upstanding Company, in business for over 28 years, and trusted as an industry leader
• Working environment and culture that emphasizes safety and productivity
• Ongoing job training and advancement opportunities
• Offer Health and Dental Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
• High School diploma or GED is preferred
Hiring a Certified Diesel Mechanic with DOT inspection certification who is responsible for the maintenance and servicing of fleet vehicles and heavy machinery without direction. Responsible for maintaining all aspects of shop equipment, supplies, safety, and appearance.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities: